Proposal for a 250 bed hospital
(Proposal submitted by Enraf Nonius Projects India Ltd)
This is with reference to our discussion on 2.7.16 regarding setting up a state of the art 250 bed superspeciality hospital.
1. We have a 25 acres land available for the project, of which we may use the required land area.
2. The land is located close to Pondicherry.
3. We visualise a budget of 100 to 150 cr.
4. We are looking forward to a superspeciality hospital within the scope of our budget, for which, the Consultants will recommend 3 plans, Plan A, B, C. Orthopaedics will however be included in all the 3 alternatives. We also wish to have Cancer superspeciality to an extent permissible within our budget.
5. We will have 30% free beds for poor patients
6. We wish to complete the project in the shortest possible time.
7. A Naturopathy and a Homeopathy hospital will also come up adjoining to the hospital.
Given below, is a brief writeup in accordance to our discussions in 3 alternate plans, Plan A, B and C. In addition to the 3 alternatives, a fourth plan has also been put up to give an indication of the further extent for each parameter.
PROPOSED ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONAL AREAS
•Casualty and Accident emergency care
•Intensive Care Areas
•Various speciality areas
•Blood Bank with component facilities
•Conference room with audio-visual aids
•Manifold room and liquid oxygen tank
•Medical Record Department (MRD)
•Telephone Exchange (EPABX)
Each OT will be modular and equipped with
•Surgical and anaesthesia pendents
•AGS (Anaesthesia gas scavenging) system
•Central piped medical gases (oxygen and nitrous oxide), suction and compressed air
•Laminar flow with HEPA filters
•One AHU per OT
•PRD (Pressure release dampers)
•7 bar air pressure
•Temperature and humidity monitoring and control in the OT itself.